Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Volatile Star", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 7 years ago

SPOILER
chris3000 7 years ago
  This is tricky, can I please have a hint?
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Thank you very much TM. As far as the optimization is concerned, I can't confirm how low you can go, as this level took its creator over 100 moves to complete. ;)
ToughMan 10 years ago
  All your late levels CD are very well thought and extremely fun to play. This one however deserves an extra credit because it is one of those (few) levels which at first glance give you the impression that there are a lot of dummies and would be easy to solve but eventually you realize it needs way more thinking and strategy. if possible 6/5. i still believe there is a lot more room to optimize.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Volatile Star"

About Level "Volatile Star"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 10 years ago
  All your late levels CD are very well thought and extremely fun to play. This one however deserves an extra credit because it is one of those (few) levels which at first glance give you the impression that there are a lot of dummies and would be easy to solve but eventually you realize it needs way more thinking and strategy. if possible 6/5. i still believe there is a lot more room to optimize.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg