Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Chromosomes", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Since I realize that it's hard to make an original easy level these days, I would say that this is a pretty nice level. It fits well into that kids-easy niche of a level that is not very tricky or unforgiving, but still requires a bit of thinking to solve. 5/5

Now, the question is, would a sequel with icy blocks / links / etc. be more tricky with the same enjoyment level? I'm convinced with your skills that you could make such a level BBD. :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Chromosomes"

About Level "Chromosomes"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Since I realize that it's hard to make an original easy level these days, I would say that this is a pretty nice level. It fits well into that kids-easy niche of a level that is not very tricky or unforgiving, but still requires a bit of thinking to solve. 5/5

Now, the question is, would a sequel with icy blocks / links / etc. be more tricky with the same enjoyment level? I'm convinced with your skills that you could make such a level BBD. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg