Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Where am I?", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chase28 10 years ago
  Tested it, it was possible, this level has 2 hidden switches to click, can you find them under the fake walls?
burfy 10 years ago
  Chase, I think you don't get my point, this level has the same features as the previous one, even more.
You always have to look at the level with the eyes of other players - you as a creator know where all the switches are, what they do, you know all the fake walls etc, other players don't, how can they find what killed them in the dark?, was it a wall or something they can turn off? (where??). Believe me, this is not fun if there is no logic behind, no system they could follow...

But since the level is technically possible, there may be players who will like it - I can accept it and I will if you let me know that you want to leave it like this...
chase28 10 years ago
  Level changed to "Where am I?". I tested it in the level editor, it was possible. would you clear the scores please.
burfy 10 years ago
  Chase, it would be good to make it more intuitive, there is no logical way how to find the path except of trial-error and that ïs not fun, moreover in combination with darkness and ice, the player basically doesn't know what is going on...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Where am I?"

About Level "Where am I?"

First post of the topic

burfy 10 years ago
  Chase, it would be good to make it more intuitive, there is no logical way how to find the path except of trial-error and that ïs not fun, moreover in combination with darkness and ice, the player basically doesn't know what is going on...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg