Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "JUMP & FLIP", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  As always, it is greatly appreciated that new members submit their creations for us to enjoy, though I am sorry to say that this level does not meet the criteria for an acceptable level. If you want your levels to be accepted, it is advised that you include more than one trick or challenge in your levels. It is also advised that you come up with interesting concepts for your levels, and that you add a touch of originality either in the concept itself or in the execution. Adding background design is also big plus, and in most cases a necessity. As a new member I would first of all advice you to play through some of the top rated levels so that you can get a feel for what level qualities we are looking for.

Keep creating levels, eventually you will get your levels accepted! Trust me :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "JUMP & FLIP"

About Level "JUMP & FLIP"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  As always, it is greatly appreciated that new members submit their creations for us to enjoy, though I am sorry to say that this level does not meet the criteria for an acceptable level. If you want your levels to be accepted, it is advised that you include more than one trick or challenge in your levels. It is also advised that you come up with interesting concepts for your levels, and that you add a touch of originality either in the concept itself or in the execution. Adding background design is also big plus, and in most cases a necessity. As a new member I would first of all advice you to play through some of the top rated levels so that you can get a feel for what level qualities we are looking for.

Keep creating levels, eventually you will get your levels accepted! Trust me :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg