Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "-= Epic Run =-", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Woah! Neat score.
popo2 5 years ago
  u got rekt lol
Treazer 5 years ago
  Got the highscore. :)
LadersHD 5 years ago
  more than 100k??
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I got rekt :( Solid run too :/
popo2 5 years ago
  High-score-fight on this one?
BLJR15 13 years ago
  This level is AWESOME!! xP
ninja 14 years ago
  es mi nombtre
SuperMario 15 years ago
  It`s longer
Denninja 15 years ago
  heh the plan was to make the car explode right after crossing the finish, but I didn't know it would become immune after finishing.
jp 15 years ago
  I've edited, now it shou be OK.Actually, when you zoom in / zomm out, the size of the finnish line doesn't change, which changes the distance with the lines in the ground. I hadn't realize this actually.
Denninja 15 years ago
  umm, something strange happened, seems like the wall next to the finish line was shifted, now the map cant be completed! requesting permissions to edit.

edit- the level cant be completed if the camera is not zoomed all the way out. Yes it's strange but true.
jp 15 years ago
  Great, I've made some of the info bubbles invisible, and it's now accepted. Good job.
Denninja 15 years ago
  hopefuly final version loaded, I pressed "Upload" since "Merge" would not do work, I hope I saved the edit correctly?
Denninja 15 years ago
  woah, thanks heh.
please delete the level "Epic Drive 1.0a" now, i shouldnt have actually submitted it...
jp 15 years ago
  It seems you haev subimtted the same level twice. Please go an read my commetns on your previous level.

I add a comment here, tehre are some info bubbles that doesn't not start with a capital letter like i n "take care not to lsoe traction"

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "-= Epic Run =-"

About Level "-= Epic Run =-"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  It seems you haev subimtted the same level twice. Please go an read my commetns on your previous level.

I add a comment here, tehre are some info bubbles that doesn't not start with a capital letter like i n "take care not to lsoe traction"
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg