Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Scattered Plot 2", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  The level is very good, has been accepted and should stay as it is. I agree with TM that a sequel would be the better choice.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  I am always of the opinion that a new one is better, especially when the initial level is a nice one (like this) and most importantly already accepted. A sequel never harms BBD. The only reason to re-edit a level, IMO, would be to complement, fix or improve the design (not alter the solution).
bbdest 10 years ago
  Eh, I figured out a way to make it work without the center dummy, could I edit it or just make a new one?
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  There are a strange number of dummy blocks in this level. And for symmetry's sake, I would like to point out that the central white icy at the bottom is not needed. I'll give the level 4/5 though because it was a generally nice-looking level and was a good Easy level.

And I understand that the middle icy could have been intended to make the level easier, but I still don't like it there.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Scattered Plot 2"

About Level "Scattered Plot 2"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  There are a strange number of dummy blocks in this level. And for symmetry's sake, I would like to point out that the central white icy at the bottom is not needed. I'll give the level 4/5 though because it was a generally nice-looking level and was a good Easy level.

And I understand that the middle icy could have been intended to make the level easier, but I still don't like it there.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg