Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bump me out", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 7 years ago
  first red and pink. then green. then blue. i can't say more without give all the fun away.
chris3000 7 years ago
  Can someone give me a hint? I've been stuck on this for months.
Treazer 7 years ago
  This is a really great level indeed. :)
SuperMario 9 years ago
  i think there's just one little place for it, this game has 249 official levels. just one level left.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  12 5/5 votes! One of them being mine, that is. Great level, awesome trick. You've become a very good BB designer SM. :)

And yes it's a bummer the officials adding stopped. Still a brilliant level.

Maybe someone could make a pseudo-official pack lol. A pack of levels that could've been / should've been official as voted by the players but aren't.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  It's a shame that jp doesn't add officials anymore (well it was necessary to stop because that would scare newbies).
SimonM 10 years ago
  The category can be discussed on, but the exellency of the level not. This could even become official.
lmr 10 years ago
  not stupid simon! perhaps more used to thinking more complicated. block and bump 10 move solution only. maybe easy instead of kids but I think kids is the correct category.
well done SM
svartgryning 10 years ago
  Def not kids. Anyway 5/5
SimonM 10 years ago
  Have I become stupid, or this shouldn't be kids? I think the tricks used in this level are too complex. very nice level SuperMario!
lmr 10 years ago
  nice kids level, simple, yet utilizes a couple of game concepts

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bump me out"

About Level "Bump me out"

First post of the topic

lmr 10 years ago
  nice kids level, simple, yet utilizes a couple of game concepts
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg