Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Climb up", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Is it difficult to understand what I'm looking for (If so then tell me and I'll explain more thoroughly)? You still have not addressed the majority of the issues I pointed out.
MatthijsM 10 years ago
  Jake if you like to read my opinion, you totally remake the final part, It's kinda frustrating
jake20056 10 years ago
  Done!!!

(Message too short)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  But you haven't done what I asked you to do. The climb is still as long as it was (It's a bit different, and a bit better like this, but the length is still the same). The risk of falling back down again is still very present, and I'm not sure if there's enough time. You also have to capitalize the first letter of the title.
jake20056 10 years ago
  no,its done
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  As you removed the UND from the title I thought this was done, but maybe I'm mistaken?
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  That big climb is far too long, it just gets too repetitive and too boring. I don't really think that you should make a challenge out of not falling back down again either. Doing that is very frustrating for the player.
jake20056 10 years ago
  fixed!!!

(message too short)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  The design is nice, but the level is just too short. Would you mind making it a bit longer? (I would also appreciate a different title)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Climb up"

About Level "Climb up"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  The design is nice, but the level is just too short. Would you mind making it a bit longer? (I would also appreciate a different title)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg