Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Pool Problem", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I tried to get the 66k run here - and succeeded :P 67k is possible, I'm sure. Pretty confident that 68k isn't too insane either.
popo2 5 years ago
  Not anymore! Try shooting for 66K. 67K might be possible, too.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Well, this is awkward :)
popo2 5 years ago
  I was just less than a second away from you.
-And then just less than a second ahead of you at last with over 64 1/2 seconds remaining!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Why don't you try to beat it with almost 64? Sorry, I was going to watch this one - but I prepared my popcorn and it became dormant :(
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I think I'll just sit back and watch this one xP
popo2 6 years ago
  Dynamo, are you sure your highscore will last very long? Well, try to beat this level with 62 seconds, of course!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  How is that even possible? I can probably get about 55k maximum.
popo2 6 years ago
  YEAH! 60K! 5/5 as I played this level several times before creating my BL account, too!
chris3000 6 years ago
  W00T, second place again!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  This is one of his easier levels...
globbruhtopstick 8 years ago
  kiethy342 made this game too hard. >:|
AK 10 years ago
  Yes, HailFire Peaks, of course! The "Very Hot Water" sign was how I remembered. :D

Except, in that game, the ice cube is a girl, and you push it into the water with its boyfriend :|
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Banjo-Tooie :)
AK 10 years ago
  Would it happen to be from Banjo-Tooie or Banjo-Kazooie?
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Reminds me of Koala's Cave :)
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Will do, glad you enjoyed it! :)

If anyone can work out the game this was based on, I'll be happy and impressed :)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  As always both the challenge and the design are awesome, and I really liked the little story you put together. It's just so sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed playing through this level! More of these, please! :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Pool Problem"

About Level "Pool Problem"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  As always both the challenge and the design are awesome, and I really liked the little story you put together. It's just so sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed playing through this level! More of these, please! :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg