Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Probes And Guards", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 10 years ago
  It's a HSF fun to optimize 5/5
psychomaster 10 years ago
  I honestly just moved random blocks and completed this one.. Nice level. 4/5
SimonM 10 years ago
  No, administrators can make a level to be edited. Trusted members can edit levels without the help of administrators.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  bah
A guy here said he could make it possible for me to be able to edit my level "Mr. Crazy" for Ringmania 2.5, but I'm not a green T guy. Maybe that was a mistake?
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Only trusted members (green T) can edit their own accepted levels.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I would make a sequel, but don't make the level too big, because big levels aren't very fun to play.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  a sequel ist the better idea. an accepted level should be the same forever.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Can I still edit it, even if it's accepted? I'll try to find some way to make it sort of like a balance between a HSF and a balance of obstacles and blocks. If I can't edit it, I'll make a sequel. I'll probably have to make it bigger, tho.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i like the other version better, but i give you a 5/5 anyway for all the extra exercises you had to do.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Woohoo!

dang it I hate this message limit!
SimonM 10 years ago
  Scores resetted and level accepted.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  @SimonM Oh. OK.

EDIT: Made the thumbnail in the game.
SimonM 10 years ago
  The thumbnail should be taken in the game not the editor.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  @oldmanrob Oh. I see.

@SimonM Oops, almost forgot!

@SimonM All done!
SimonM 10 years ago
  Now you need to change the thumbnail.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  HSF is highscore fight.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  @oldmanrob It is pretty easy, however I'm not very good and I did it in, like 28 moves. Plus, what's a HSF?

@SimonM I'll make it have room for some obstacles, and remove some of the blocks.

@SimonM Removed some of the blocks, added some stickies and forcefields. Also changed the name from Insanictangle to Probes And Guards, because it reminds me of black probes, red and purple guards, and cyan prisoners in a jail.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i like it. it's a nice HSF.
of course the category should be easy and the thumbnail should be redone.
SimonM 10 years ago
  The level is still cluttered with blocks. Mostly levels uses a few tricks, while this level is just a bunch of blocks to match.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Well, Insane would definitely be a bad description.

Is six colors a good amount?

I changed it so it had less colors and not so many obstacles.
SimonM 10 years ago
  The level is wrongly categorized, it's certainly not insane. The levels is a bit of a mess. Try to use only a few colours.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Probes And Guards"

About Level "Probes And Guards"

First post of the topic

SimonM 10 years ago
  The level is wrongly categorized, it's certainly not insane. The levels is a bit of a mess. Try to use only a few colours.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg