Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "My kind of loops", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  This is a bit short and simple, and needs to be expanded if it is going to get accepted. I also can't quite figure out why you've blocked of the loops the way you have. I'd also advice you to hide the breakable lines under the normal lines. (If you find it difficult matching the curves you've already created then you can copy the normal lines you already have by moving them whilst holding down ctrl on your keyboard, and then place the copies on top.)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "My kind of loops"

About Level "My kind of loops"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  This is a bit short and simple, and needs to be expanded if it is going to get accepted. I also can't quite figure out why you've blocked of the loops the way you have. I'd also advice you to hide the breakable lines under the normal lines. (If you find it difficult matching the curves you've already created then you can copy the normal lines you already have by moving them whilst holding down ctrl on your keyboard, and then place the copies on top.)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg