Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Sloppy Help", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Glad you liked it. :)

It was intended as both a conceptual level (could you mold two huge lumps into something usable or otherwise break down the level) and as a potential pseudo-HSF. I expected the ratings to be a bit harsher to be honest, but I guess it's served its purpose well. :)
ToughMan 10 years ago
  I have to admit CD, that this level is extremely unattractive (for my taste) in the sense that there are way too many blocks and you just need to play around (most of the times without even thinking). YET, this late "fight" with OMG in trying to optimize has really proved ONCE again that even the most unattractive levels in BB actually do have an indirect challenge and possess a beauty which is definitely not obvious. Thank you both for reminding me (every now and then I need that) how great this game is and 5/5.

P.S. The title just Couldn't have been Better. Excellent choice!!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Sloppy Help"

About Level "Sloppy Help"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 10 years ago
  I have to admit CD, that this level is extremely unattractive (for my taste) in the sense that there are way too many blocks and you just need to play around (most of the times without even thinking). YET, this late "fight" with OMG in trying to optimize has really proved ONCE again that even the most unattractive levels in BB actually do have an indirect challenge and possess a beauty which is definitely not obvious. Thank you both for reminding me (every now and then I need that) how great this game is and 5/5.

P.S. The title just Couldn't have been Better. Excellent choice!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg