Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Formatting II", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 10 years ago
  Indeed CD. DC provided a great challenge and it may be a further room for improvement. Good Job to DC as well.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Yep, I figured. And thanks. :)

Looks like you still have work to do though... lol
ToughMan 10 years ago
  As you know CD, 41 is the last score. Trust me, I started with over many many more moves (playing around) to find the way and then I optimized. In any case good job.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  It can mean whatever you want it to mean TM, though I think you're probably right. :)

I can see your brain must've already been much more organized than mine, since it took you only 41 moves as opposed to the 269 it took me in testing to solve this. ;)
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Great level again CD. Hi 5. Extremely challenging and very well thought. I presume the title refers to the "Brain Formatting" you have to do in order to solve it. I'd call it "Running around (my brain)"...if you catch my drift. 5/5.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Formatting II"

About Level "Formatting II"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 10 years ago
  Great level again CD. Hi 5. Extremely challenging and very well thought. I presume the title refers to the "Brain Formatting" you have to do in order to solve it. I'd call it "Running around (my brain)"...if you catch my drift. 5/5.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg