Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Strange Dots", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 years ago
  Apparently you have to do every part perfectly meaning you can't get stuck anywhere here.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Finally conquered that highscore, what a crazy score!
Dynamo 3 years ago
  To be honest, I hadn't scored, it was like my third attempt and I wasn't even trying for a highscore, but if I recall I managed to hit the timings of everything pretty much perfectly so that I wasn't waiting for any longer than a second or two for anything to get out the way or for another cycle to come around, I also had no stuns :) I'm trying again now and I must've got incredibly lucky before hehe, I'm getting mid-high 40s now! The perfect cycle relies on how fast you can do the first section, you can't miss a single transition to the next 'halfpipe' as soon as the dots go up. Hope that makes some sense :)
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Wait WHAT? That score gives me the chills, like what sorcery did you do to get that score. Super impressive, not even sure how I can get that...
chris3000 3 years ago
  Wow, so i have about 60k to improve on here, idk how I got trainer mode.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Highscore :)

Protip: If you're going to double account, at least rate 5/5 on the level with your alt. (Don't actually double account)
kalina200 9 years ago
  4/5 well done
MatthijsM 10 years ago
  It's acceptable as ferrari said but that's it. Not in the intention to be rude jake but this kind of levels are not really fun to play. I give you a 3/5
PIe 10 years ago
  defiantly a great level 4/5
jake20056 10 years ago
  Thank you!!

I should make more levels like this
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  This is certainly acceptable! Well done! :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Strange Dots"

About Level "Strange Dots"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  This is certainly acceptable! Well done! :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg