Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bree van de Turtle 2", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Are you Dutch? Van de --> Of the
Sires 14 years ago
  I still haven't made it past the first hedgehog in the second floor... I have tried countless times and different methods, it just doesn't work. Any hint for me? The way it looks, the rest of them can be beaten with a corner jump, because they are closer to the beginning of the line. But this first one seems to be impossible to pass.

EDIT: I made it. Weird... now that I know what to do to get past that first hedgehog, I just realized that it actually is the very first time I had to do "it" since I started playing RT. Quite interesting. Next goal: Better score. :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  is the title in dutch or somethings ?
chris3000 14 years ago
  i don't see how you can get past the obstacle with the hedgehogs and the low ceiling. impossible.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Only two did it...
Sires 15 years ago
  This is so incredibly hard... I finally made it down to the checkpoint after the elevater thing only to be stuck at the next obstacle... how on earth do you get past the hedgehogs in the floor if the ceiling is way too low to jump over them and a wall jump makes you land just on top of the hedgehog??? I made the first line, but on the second one, I'm stuck since hours now...
1jase 15 years ago
  it's a great level it maybe could be official but it's really hard.
lololol 15 years ago
  I agree. its really annoying! 3/5
Sires 15 years ago
  The part with the little lift is so frustrating. Takes me forever to get up there just to die right before the checkpoint falling down from the speedline into the hedgehogs. I think there should be a checkpoint right after the lift thing.
3Kittaayy 15 years ago
  Really fun, i love this level. :D

I think it should be official. ^^

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bree van de Turtle 2"

About Level "Bree van de Turtle 2"

First post of the topic

3Kittaayy 15 years ago
  Really fun, i love this level. :D

I think it should be official. ^^
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg