Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Different Roads", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Ferrari12: From your message from 5 days ago, I help him sometimes but I don't have a clue about the others

Length: 4
BG: 5
Challenge: 3
Concept: 5
Time: 4

Overall: 20/25 - 4/5
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Black lines are lethal lines. If you touch them you have to play the level over again either from the start or from the last checkpoint you collected.
kalina200 10 years ago
  great level jake

PS:what do black lines do?
Mandy 10 years ago
  this is long levels it accepted is i levels it rejected
psychomaster 10 years ago
  I see that this level is more of a tutorial than an actual level. I like it in this aspect. 4/5.
MatthijsM 10 years ago
  I'm not fond of this level, it is acceptable and it is nicely made. I just http://www.bonuslevel.org/img/gobtnr.pngdon't like the game play so You get a 3 from me. Also a question why do you make the slow part so long if you compare them with the normal and the break part.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I just noticed something, why have you added all these people as editors without even asking?
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I like this level very much, especially the design, but you have to check the spelling of the title. I am assuming you meant "Different Roads", but I am not sure enough to change it for you.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Different Roads"

About Level "Different Roads"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I like this level very much, especially the design, but you have to check the spelling of the title. I am assuming you meant "Different Roads", but I am not sure enough to change it for you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg