Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Breaking Out", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 10 years ago
  This is one of the everlasting subjects of this community. There are reasonable arguments from both sides that is the one that actually treats/rates the level as a whole (incl category) and the other who tries to ignore the category and focuses only on the game. Unfortunately or fortunately it has bothered me a lot and tend to agree with OMR's point of view (first approach) and usually rate the level based on the whole package. I also rate all Kids level 5/5 but just so you can get an idea of what I am saying, imagine this exact level being set as 'hard'. Most of the players would definitely be biased by its simpleness and therefore rate it very low and the argument would be fair and reasonable. I don't know if this has helped the topic but I wanted to share my thoughts with you. As to my rating for this level, I rate it 5/5 because even though it could be kids, it still intrigues me.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  Almost always a kids level got a 5/5 from me. I know the difficulty to make a kids level. It has to be simple and funny, entertaining and teach ONE trick at once. So this level fits perfect with my concept. I real like this level but for an easy level it doesn't give anything new to the game. I like your levels and I like you so I felt the necessity to explain why my vote was so bad. Sorry for my approximately English. I hope you understand anyway.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  I wanted to make it kids but I thought the difficulty was right at the cusp between kids and easy. I don't hold anything against you for your vote... the area between easy/kids is a difficulty area that seldom sees 5/5 ratings...
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  If this were kids my vote would be 5/5. Alas now it's 3/5. ):

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Breaking Out"

About Level "Breaking Out"

First post of the topic

oldmanrob 10 years ago
  If this were kids my vote would be 5/5. Alas now it's 3/5. ):
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg