Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Literal HSF", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iKaiizo 9 years ago
  They're both possible.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Man, I finally toppled your mean highscore kiethy. (I'm assuming that one is legit despite the comments lol) :)

Also 5/5 for the reasons echoed below... great level and concept.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  Haha! I get it now!
Treazer 9 years ago
  Yeah, that would be nice :)
kiethy342 9 years ago
  can't say no to a collab ;)
gameinsky 9 years ago
  I actually would want to reduce obscurity levels that I make on my own to a minimum, so i would love to turn it into a collab.
Maybe include kiethy too? It's his idea after all.
Treazer 9 years ago
  Thanks for the idea, Gis ;D
Jk, it's your idea, I'd be glad to contribute (maybe in form of a collab), though (if you want to) ;)
SimonM 9 years ago
  Very original! You sure are a good designer.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  That is indeed one of the best concepts I have seen lately, it's such a shame it was made in this short of a level.
maybe something for obscurity? *hint hint*
Treazer 9 years ago
  Nice level, but a bit short, even for a short level ;(
I'd like to enjoy more of this, but still, 5/5 :)
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Thanks! I was going to try and make this into a full long level thing, but time/lag/couldn'tbebotheredness kind of got in the way. Also, my next level on jump gear hopefully should be very soon ;)

and my score is not possible :P
kirrock 9 years ago
  Damn. This is creativily done. I love the idea, and I am pretty sure everyone else does. :)
5/5
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  That must be one the most original concepts I've seen for ages, and it's good fun too :) Really very good indeed!

I know you are also a great player Kiethy, but I am having a hard time believing your score is possible :P

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Literal HSF"

About Level "Literal HSF"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  That must be one the most original concepts I've seen for ages, and it's good fun too :) Really very good indeed!

I know you are also a great player Kiethy, but I am having a hard time believing your score is possible :P
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg