Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ellipse", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CubixIII 10 years ago
  Oh. Sorry, apology accepted. :3
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Cubix, I never meant to frustrate you and please accept my apologies if by any chance what I have suggested offended you but it was certainly not an accusation. Just a simple observation.
P.S. To prove my pure intentions using 'the context' instead would be exactly the alternative way I had in mind.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  "Screw up" is not a bad word, as in the context of "mess up."
I am not frustrated. I'm not being aggressive. I'm just implying that BL did something wrong and displayed my age as a year older than I really am.
Jeez. Now I AM frustrated because you accused me of foul language.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Nice to c young people enjoying and contributing to this game. Thanks Cubix. If I may, please try to avoid such language, not just within this small welcoming community but in general. I am pretty sure you can find other ways to express a certain frustration, less aggressive.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  Actually, BL screwed up and said I was a year older than I really am. I'm eleven. But still, thanks for the good rating! ^.^

Whoo! Beat my hi-score of 60 in the editor, new score 34!
psychomaster 10 years ago
  I'm still probably the youngest designer in BB, though.. But back to the point. Nice level, 4/5 from me.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Congratulations on your first approved Blockoban level. It's always nice to get levels from 12-year-old designers. 5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ellipse"

About Level "Ellipse"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Congratulations on your first approved Blockoban level. It's always nice to get levels from 12-year-old designers. 5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg