Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Explore The World 3", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

popo2 6 years ago
  To be exact, I just got to 9 1/2 thousand points!
-42,742 now! Sorry Chris, but I knocked your ranking down!
chris3000 6 years ago
  Woohoo, second place! But how did Ferrari get over 50000? Unless he was quick.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Possibly..
kalina200 8 years ago
  Do You Think 60k Is Possible?
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Your best level... 5/5 for sure until... I saw some of the execution, the cramped tunnel bits are annoying IMO, sorry but you really shouldn't use them!
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Very nice work! Everything seems thought through and the design works is great. The level is fun to play and everything flows nicely. I really like it :)
kalina200 10 years ago
  Please re-evaluate this level
psychomaster 10 years ago
  Ferrari, just a somewhat yet not completely relevant question about tutorial levels: Has there been a jg2 paths tutorial yet?
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  A good effort, but I cannot accept this level in its current form, and these are my reasons.
- The actual challenges are very similar to other levels, like for instant Cablecar this! by Shiro. Of course that is not a tutorial level, and neither are the other similar ones, but this being a tutorial level does not change the fact that these kinds of challenges have been used to great extent in older levels. If a tutorial for an old trick is to be accepted, the execution of the level would have to be of an almost insanely high standard.
- The background and the general design is quite monotonous, and so are the challenges. In general, a single-coloured background that fills the entire screen is generally not something I would advice, but it can be a cool effect if used correctly. If you really want to have a single-coloured background, I believe that it would be nice if you could avoid exclusively using size 4, single lines. Some filled objects or a filled ground (feel free to ask what I mean if this is an unfamiliar term to you) would be nice!
- The first letter of the title and the first letters of the sentences in the info bubbles are not capitalized.

But please do not feel discouraged. We both know that you have what it takes to create great levels! :) In the future I would advice you to create levels that are more similar to your first level both in style and in concept. But for all I know, you may have a great tutorial level in store for us, so do feel free to submit anything you like! Good luck on your next creation :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Explore The World 3"

About Level "Explore The World 3"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  A good effort, but I cannot accept this level in its current form, and these are my reasons.
- The actual challenges are very similar to other levels, like for instant Cablecar this! by Shiro. Of course that is not a tutorial level, and neither are the other similar ones, but this being a tutorial level does not change the fact that these kinds of challenges have been used to great extent in older levels. If a tutorial for an old trick is to be accepted, the execution of the level would have to be of an almost insanely high standard.
- The background and the general design is quite monotonous, and so are the challenges. In general, a single-coloured background that fills the entire screen is generally not something I would advice, but it can be a cool effect if used correctly. If you really want to have a single-coloured background, I believe that it would be nice if you could avoid exclusively using size 4, single lines. Some filled objects or a filled ground (feel free to ask what I mean if this is an unfamiliar term to you) would be nice!
- The first letter of the title and the first letters of the sentences in the info bubbles are not capitalized.

But please do not feel discouraged. We both know that you have what it takes to create great levels! :) In the future I would advice you to create levels that are more similar to your first level both in style and in concept. But for all I know, you may have a great tutorial level in store for us, so do feel free to submit anything you like! Good luck on your next creation :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg