Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Final skills", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  fantaaaa not cola xD
Nikobam 15 years ago
  not anymore
IceQb 15 years ago
  Nice level :D
And I got the Highscore ! Wuh :P
MooKings 15 years ago
  Great level! 4/5
starpower 15 years ago
  well deleted the path which opened

edit: its fixed now
Jessica2727 15 years ago
  yeah when i played it yesterday the opening above "rolling turtle" didnt open and the land bar killed you, its fixed now tho, maybe it was just my computer
racersda 15 years ago
  When you're about to begin the questions you should have a checkpoint there. For the first question people could just look to the side and it says Rolling Turtle in bold. @Chilipepper, what part in the beggining?
Brataku 15 years ago
  great level. I love it <3
Jessica2727 15 years ago
  hmmmm i cant get past the ramp i go as fast as i can but i never make it, ive even tried jumping, is there a trick?
[EDIT] : never mind haha =)
edit again haha : i think there's a glitch on the questions part, when i "jump" on the right answer the ground bar ( not the death line) comes up and squishes me
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Nice level isnt it your first? anyway some of the ideas you are using are already used but i really dont care cause its a pretty good level espiaclly if its your first but you need to edit some messy curves and like jp says som of the black magma is unnecessary
chilipepper99 15 years ago
  is there a glitch in the beginning? i cant seem to figure out how to get past.
jp 15 years ago
  Very nice level! The black magma needs to be edited to clean it. Maybe also it's unnecessarily big.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Final skills"

About Level "Final skills"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Very nice level! The black magma needs to be edited to clean it. Maybe also it's unnecessarily big.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg