Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Speed Limit", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SMBZ453 9 years ago
  Some Time. It's Been A week and I'm Back to Try Again
SMBZ453 9 years ago
  Puzzly. Just Joined so First Comment for me.
:D
totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  IKR!? much awesome. much unique
SimonM 10 years ago
  Excellent level!!
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Perfect, accepted :D
kiethy342 10 years ago
  I've done what I can but the speeds have to be quite slow to make sure you can't do edge jumps. I've managed to move the starting line around a bit so it should be a bit better there too :)
gameinsky 10 years ago
  It's a realy cool level with a clever concept, but I would suggest making the left and right speeds a bit faster so that you don't die while performing certain jumps. (Jump to the third switch; or the one to the platform it operates) Unless it was done on purpose, but it comes of more as annoying than clever.

The starting line is also made out of two lines I think, making you sometimes miss jump.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Speed Limit"

About Level "Speed Limit"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 10 years ago
  It's a realy cool level with a clever concept, but I would suggest making the left and right speeds a bit faster so that you don't die while performing certain jumps. (Jump to the third switch; or the one to the platform it operates) Unless it was done on purpose, but it comes of more as annoying than clever.

The starting line is also made out of two lines I think, making you sometimes miss jump.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg