Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Sunny Day", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 9 years ago
  Please Re-evaluate this
burfy 9 years ago
  Kalina, I appreciate that you are trying to edit rejected level, it is better than it was, but I cannot accept it yet.
You are forcing the player to go through the same path three times, that is not good, it stops being fun after the first time.
While creating a level, try to stick with basic rules (there are exceptions, but you will be safe if you follow them):

1. don't use repetitive challenges
2. don't make the level unnecessarily long
3. test it, you will be sure it is possible and also if you enjoy playing it, the others will probably enjoy it too, if you are not able to test (level too difficult), test it part by part in test mode
4. try to be original, use your fantasy

Hope you will keep trying to edit this :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Sunny Day"

About Level "Sunny Day"

First post of the topic

burfy 9 years ago
  Kalina, I appreciate that you are trying to edit rejected level, it is better than it was, but I cannot accept it yet.
You are forcing the player to go through the same path three times, that is not good, it stops being fun after the first time.
While creating a level, try to stick with basic rules (there are exceptions, but you will be safe if you follow them):

1. don't use repetitive challenges
2. don't make the level unnecessarily long
3. test it, you will be sure it is possible and also if you enjoy playing it, the others will probably enjoy it too, if you are not able to test (level too difficult), test it part by part in test mode
4. try to be original, use your fantasy

Hope you will keep trying to edit this :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg