Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Joker", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 2 years ago
  There is a faster strategy than both E and R - I think 100k+ may even be doable. Good luck finding it ;). I think that R can be faster than E but this is harder to do. The mystery trick is fastest by probably 4-5 seconds I think
LadersHD 2 years ago
  I tried both of them but I couldn't really figure out a quick way to fall below the R - so I try jumping in a way that I could fall faster from the E
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I fall below the R - I never even considered the E. I'll do some testing to see which is faster.
LadersHD 2 years ago
  Do you fall below the R or the E?
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I don't know how lucky I got... but my disagreement is continued.
LadersHD 2 years ago
  same! this score was actually really lucky
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I'll have to disagree with that one.
LadersHD 2 years ago
  highscore!!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I do - but I doubt I am lucky enough...
popo2 6 years ago
  First to get 94K! Do you think 95K is possible?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  This level is so bad. To respond to your comment Chris:

SPOILER

The normal way is so slow and stupid. I might try to finish it that way - but it's far too convoluted and frustrating. 2/5, merely for the fact that you need a secret way to keep the level interesting.

(Popo should find my highscore easy to beat :|)
chris3000 6 years ago
  This level should have more time, like 350 seconds, because the part that has the info bubble uses up a lot of time. I just can't seem to beat it in time.
kalina200 9 years ago
  great 1st lvl 4/5
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  This is a rather well made level, and it is very good for being a first level, but the fact that it is so cramped can make it very frustrating. For that reason I will advice you to make less cramped levels in the future. Anyways, congratulations on you first accepted level! :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Joker"

About Level "Joker"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  This is a rather well made level, and it is very good for being a first level, but the fact that it is so cramped can make it very frustrating. For that reason I will advice you to make less cramped levels in the future. Anyways, congratulations on you first accepted level! :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg