Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Capital Punishment", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  WOOT! In time! That was mental :D 3rd to do it! I know someone else can do this - good luck to anyone who tries :).
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Woah! That was torture, surprisingly fun however!

Now to do in time ;_;

EDIT: Died right at the end due to time :|
AK 9 years ago
  This IS punishment... I can't even get the first hook :|
kirrock 9 years ago
  It's okay. Capitol is a word too. We all make mistakes, and I am pretty sure this was not a mistake of yours.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I spelled "capital punishment" wrong in my first post. I have now updated the title with the correct spelling. Sorry for my mistake!
kirrock 9 years ago
  Thank you so much, Kiethy! I thought my creativity was gone a long time ago! x)
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Oh, I love this!

Such unique challenges and with your eye for design with simple background it works so well. That little jump-ramp thing is genius!
kirrock 9 years ago
  It sure does, and I completely agree. Let's change the title, shall we? :P

[Edit] Done!
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  This sure looks very nice, and very difficult, but I do not have the time to play through it right now. However, what little I have tried I liked very much :)

But don't you think capital punishment would be a better title? Death Punishment is more of norwenglish phrase I think ;)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Capital Punishment"

About Level "Capital Punishment"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  This sure looks very nice, and very difficult, but I do not have the time to play through it right now. However, what little I have tried I liked very much :)

But don't you think capital punishment would be a better title? Death Punishment is more of norwenglish phrase I think ;)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg