Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Highscore Land", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

popo2 5 years ago
  Beaten the creator of this level by just 3, but I don't think I can take on kiethy for this highscorelandfight.
moosen 9 years ago
  @Ferrari12

I have no idea what you just said, so I'm just gonna act like I know what you are talking about and run away when you're not looking.

But anyway, here my addition to this argument:

Thou shalt not argue, or thou shalt be towed and ye olde sentence of death shalt be placed on thee. Midst of ye olde torturing, we shalt go forth, for thither is nought a ye olde punishment less untrowable to be placed upon thee! Whilst we stand here, thou shalt not trow freedom of the sentence given upon thee. Thou shalt not durst upon escaping ye olde punishment, or thou shalt be killed in labour.
kirrock 9 years ago
  1 (one thousandth of a second) is what you get when you press T after your timer is below 10 seconds. :)
CubixIII 9 years ago
  er.... how did somebody score a 1?!
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I will not be bothered by this negligible battle no more as it decidedly is of lesser significance than the tremendous opportunities of the real life. I will anyhow request from thee, Kiethy, that thou will never neglect thy remembrance of my absolute authority. For with the greatest of ease I may dissolve all evidence of thine efforts, leaving thee and the wooden spoon of equal worth. My power is absolute and thee have no significance in the bigger picture. Do remember these words of truthfulness!

I use no tricks, Matthijs. My score is simply a display of finger dexterity and determination. To obtain the knowledge of whether or not my rival benefits from the advantageous use of black magic, thou is required to await his account on the matter.
MatthijsM 9 years ago
  is there a trick you 2 guys use to have this higher score?
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Ferrari you fool! Thoust idiocy is even such as this amusing language for I shall never never bow down to your authority. Leave? 'Tis clear that you are the confused one as it is clearly shown on the board of the score that I rule this land.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  How do thou dare to utter such profane remarks? Thine impudence is most certainly of the cowardly kind, and will, if sustained, not be met with acts of benevolence.

On a side-note: Who would have thought that such great amusement could be found in the usage of archaic language?
SuperMario 9 years ago
  This is JG2, not king of the hill.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Thou must be confusing thy facts, Kiethy. This Kingdom is subject to my authority and thee possesses not the right to aver otherwise. Thou shall now leave my Kingdom!
MatthijsM 9 years ago
  you've got the know that I'm a huge fan of your work Kirrock and this level just shows it again that you are a master designer. Great level 5/5
SMBZ453 9 years ago
  This Comment Spree here is hilarious!
Middle Ages Speak Adventure Time. XD
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Over my dead body! It is clear that you must be mistaken, you are the inferior of this land. I thereby banish you from my kingdom, you may never return!
kirrock 9 years ago
  God damn it :( After atleast 20 tries.
>.<
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Did thou actually refer to me, a true royal highness, as a crazed peasant!? Thy disrespectfulness is utmost uncalled for, and I demand that thee acknowledge thine inferiority!
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Would someone remove this crazed peasant from my quarters? It is I who is the rightful heir to this throne.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I don't know what made you believe that you are the king of highscore land, Kiethy. Isn't it clear the I am the king?
SimonM 9 years ago
  Awesome level!!
kiethy342 9 years ago
  I am the king of this land.

And a nice land it is too :)
5/5
kirrock 9 years ago
  I'll see what I can do. Thank you. :)
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Very fresh level, both with regards to design and gameplay. I would like some more of these, please, though perhaps a bit longer :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Highscore Land"

About Level "Highscore Land"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Very fresh level, both with regards to design and gameplay. I would like some more of these, please, though perhaps a bit longer :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg