Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Explore The World 4", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  You can probably get 15k but I doubt that score.
popo2 5 years ago
  I just got 2nd...no way I'll be able to reach the highscore! XD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  3rd legitimately in time :)
Treazer 9 years ago
  I do think age is something to think about. In contrast to adults, children aren't able to draw fairly well or to write fairly well stories - unless they're exceptionally talented.
But I can also understand you, Matt, as you shouldn't accept levels which are really bad, even though they're made by a 4 years old for example.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Kalina, is your score still possible?

I will also delete all scores that are more than one week old (to make sure everybody completed the level in its current form), unless any of the old scorers object.
MatthijsM 9 years ago
  Never heard of her age and to be honest I don't think age should be something to think about.
Treazer 9 years ago
  I like this level. :)
Yes, it's not perfect or something and there are things you could make better, but you have to remember the designer is 7 years old and for her age it's a pretty good level, I think.
MatthijsM 9 years ago
  Well where shall I start?

I don't like this level at all but this is in personal reasons and favor then. All your corners are a little messy, if you zoom in you can see it. So overall the level is messy. The game play is not fun it's a crampy level like ferrari stated and you have no place to be uber epic in your skills. Also please don't use those stupid corner jumps. I'll give you a 3 for the effort.

A little think about, why not creating something new? instead of always creating the same kind of levels?
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Again a very nice level! My only criticism would be that the level feels a bit cramped at times.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Explore The World 4"

About Level "Explore The World 4"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Again a very nice level! My only criticism would be that the level feels a bit cramped at times.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg