Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Kalina's Race", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

popo2 5 years ago
  I'd have to give it a 4 because of the annoying jumps and the fact that there are no checkpoints.
Treazer 8 years ago
  It was annoying to have to redo the whole level when falling through the pipe at the end... The jumps were quite annoying as well.
I have to agree with Matt. 3/5
kalina200 8 years ago
  Be honist, this isnt my best lvl

is it
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Really good except from one thing...

There are many annoying jumps, still a 5/5 for me

EDIT 4/5 cos of the dumb trap at the end
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I kinda agree. The background is a bit... unrelated to the level.
kalina200 9 years ago
  So far the scores are

Ferrari12= 1st
keithy324= 2nd
MatthijsM 9 years ago
  It's a nice level but pity enough you stay at this one style of designing The background in general is kinda random for me. this level deserves to be accepted but that's it for me. 3/5

edit: just before that speedline you have those annoying jumps again. Please filter them out nothing fun about those stupid jumps :)
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I didn't find it that hard actually :/

[edit] I did it on my first attempt, so I think it can stay. I also managed to complete the level in time, so now I don't have any reason not to accept it.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  I would say that the speedline cliffrunning jump is something inhumane to put so far into a level...
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Sorry for the delay!

I have discovered another issue: Are you sure it is possible to complete the level within the time limit?
kalina200 9 years ago
  Done!!!!!!!!!
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  At first I thought the shortcut was intentional (You can just reverse from the starting point), but after inspecting the level a bit closer I think you should fix it before I accept the level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Kalina's Race"

About Level "Kalina's Race"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  At first I thought the shortcut was intentional (You can just reverse from the starting point), but after inspecting the level a bit closer I think you should fix it before I accept the level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg