Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini: Construction", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I've set my self a target of 22,700 - I know it's possible. I nearly got it (22,694) but it didn't save.
popo2 5 years ago
  Beat PD by just 3 for a head-jumping technique... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That was a pretty good score
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
chris3000 6 years ago
  Haha, beat you SM.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Perhaps you should cheat-proof the level, Kiethy? I cannot see that it would be possible to achieve such a score without head-jumping.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  It seems the word "highscore" summons pineappledude...
PineappleDude 9 years ago
  You have the highscore, eh? ;P
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  It seems am still the high scorer :)
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I know, I did that after I posted, but didn't bother to edit my message :)
SimonM 9 years ago
  For checking if it's only you that sees the old thumbnail, you can do this: go to the more page of the level(the seperate page, not the tab). Then press ctrl+F5, to fully refresh the page. If the tumbnail changes it's you that see the old thumbnail.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  A very nice little level! I personally found it a bit too short, but given the title I expected nothing else. I assume that I am yet again the only person who can see the old thumbnail rather than the new one, so I will accept the level as it is.

And by the way, HIGHSCORE! :P

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini: Construction"

About Level "Mini: Construction"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  A very nice little level! I personally found it a bit too short, but given the title I expected nothing else. I assume that I am yet again the only person who can see the old thumbnail rather than the new one, so I will accept the level as it is.

And by the way, HIGHSCORE! :P
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg