Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spooky Action", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 9 years ago
  I'll set the level to reject, so I can test it later when I try to fix the bug.
I'll do the same with the other 4 spooky action level. It's a bit my fault, because when you released the first level, It looked impossible, but I thought maybe it is, and I don't see it. But now I realise I should have asked for a score.
svartgryning 9 years ago
  I prefer to make levels from scratch so you can delete it if you have that option, in other case Ill edit.

Meanwhile here is a description how to complete it if anyone wants to play around with it:
Use the red block to get the middle linked block one square up and the other two as far down to the right at possible.
Now move the linked blocks to the left and when the upper block hits the bomb the left block of the lower ones will skip one move giving the effect that it stops the right one permanently allowing you to move the red and blue into place.

In other words. (Red=R, Linked=L):
R-right, down, right
L-upp
R-upp
L-down
R-right, upp
L-right.
Now the linked is in the correct position.
SimonM 9 years ago
  I think it's better you edit the level to exclude the bug.
Treazer 9 years ago
  I know the trick/bug now, but I still have no idea how to use it here.^^
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Since this trick seems to be unknown do you think I should describe how this level works?
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Thank you Simon :) Also I had named it wrong. New name "Spooky Action"
SimonM 9 years ago
  I have set it to be edited. Call for an admin to get it re-evaluated.
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Ohh no, unintended 9 move solution. It completely destroys the concept of the level. Can I some how edit or maby get it deleted so I can upload a new version?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spooky Action"

About Level "Spooky Action"

First post of the topic

svartgryning 9 years ago
  Ohh no, unintended 9 move solution. It completely destroys the concept of the level. Can I some how edit or maby get it deleted so I can upload a new version?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg