Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spooky Action X", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

svartgryning 9 years ago
  It probably is not such good idea to use an bug now when I think of it, at least not one that no one understands and that includes me to. By the way, the name "Spooky action" referring to "quantum entanglement" something else that no one understands.
The_S 9 years ago
  The problem with the bug is that it changes the rules of the game. I personaly dont have problem with it, knowing how it works, but I would never do 3 of the levels without Svart's explantion.
SimonM 9 years ago
  It's best I don't allow this kind of bug. It's pretty weird. And I'm pretty clueless of how the bug happens.
Treazer 9 years ago
  A pretty interesting bug, never noticed it.

I managed to score now as well.

I guess Simon might want to fix it and if not, he has to decide whether this bug using is allowed or not.
svartgryning 9 years ago
  The trick is based on a bug and it works like this if the blocks are lined up correctly:
When the green hits the bomb the red skips one move while the blue moves as usual allowing the blue and the red to be side by side before moving forward in the tunnel.

Note that if the controller block is at the left side when you execute the move it will block the connection between the green and the red making the trick impossible to execute.

The first two levels are based on the same bug but there it is no blocks that can block the connection between the linked blocks.

I take it that it is not okay to use bugs?
The_S 9 years ago
  I am not quite sure how it works. For the level Spooky Action I noticed 2 different results of the same action (hitting the bomb with the three gray tiles) depending on other tiles position. Hitting a bomb in some way slows down some other events and leeds to improper results.
SimonM 9 years ago
  That's not very good...
Treazer 9 years ago
  How does it work?
The_S 9 years ago
  I made it, but it is a bug exploiting level. Like previous 2 of the series in my opinion.
SimonM 9 years ago
  It looks impossible to get the blue one to the left of the rising walls. I would like to see a score so I can accept it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spooky Action X"

About Level "Spooky Action X"

First post of the topic

SimonM 9 years ago
  It looks impossible to get the blue one to the left of the rising walls. I would like to see a score so I can accept it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg