Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Frozen In Ice", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Sequels are out!
Stuck in Ice (BLockoban)
Trapped in Ice (BLockoban)
The last one was impossible without a bit of design tweaking...
Crazy Ice (BLockoban)
kiethy342 9 years ago
  I probably wouldn't get round to making more of these so go ahead and do some sequels, by all means :)
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  You could definitely make some interesting sequels to this level. It's a little too basic for my taste (I guess it has to be for a kids level of this nature), but I think it could foster some more interesting sequels. I'd like to try and make some if you aren't planning on it kiethy :)

P.S. I'd normally say 4/5, but I don't know of any other kids levels similar to this one... so for teaching I'll give it 5/5.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Frozen In Ice"

About Level "Frozen In Ice"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  You could definitely make some interesting sequels to this level. It's a little too basic for my taste (I guess it has to be for a kids level of this nature), but I think it could foster some more interesting sequels. I'd like to try and make some if you aren't planning on it kiethy :)

P.S. I'd normally say 4/5, but I don't know of any other kids levels similar to this one... so for teaching I'll give it 5/5.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg