Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "River Dance", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

svartgryning 9 years ago
  Thank you guys :)
ToughMan 9 years ago
  Congrats Svart and hats off! It is really a well deserved acknowledgement to one of the best designers! Not that you didnt have mine before but RESPECT!
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Congrats svartgryning! :)
Treazer 9 years ago
  Congrats! You really deserved it :)
SimonM 9 years ago
  Congratulations with your first official level!
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Its done :)
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  You could fix the thumbnail while it is purple :P
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Its already done, sorry I dident say that.
SimonM 9 years ago
  I've set it to be edited, svartgryning.
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  New highscore in a soon-to-be official level. :)
svartgryning 9 years ago
  How fun this will be my first official in that case :) Can you set to edit Simon?
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Perhaps in the late 60s/early 70s? It's definitely easier than easy to miss and harder than Gaps. So perhaps next to Blue world and In The Box?
SimonM 9 years ago
  If you guys can provide a place to put in the officials and if svarrtgryning is willingly to change the thumbnail to a square one, I will make it official.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  This level has lots of official votes so I thought I should call for an admin to have it considered for being made official. Although the thumbnail isn't really very square...
nelson90 9 years ago
  Fully agree, this level is excellent and deserves to be official.
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Thank you Kiethy and Camo thats great to hear :)

The completion rate is 13% so thats probably hard and most likely allot of my levels should be bumped up a difficulty.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  This one definitely gets my vote for official, if that's possible. It's a brilliant level.

If memory serves, though, it's currently "medium" difficulty. I could be totally wrong, of course, but if that's the case and it was to become official I'd say bump it to hard.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Svartgryning, you are a genius. I've wanted to say this for ages, but this is the first of your levels I have been able to complete. It's all so compact and perfectly laid out, with such a great challenge. For goodness sake, somebody make this, and more of your levels, official.
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Will do Camo. Thought no one would notice ;)
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Next time take a square thumbnail though? :P
svartgryning 9 years ago
  I did not know it was this good :) Ill try to apply more of this in future levels.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Wow, what an amazing level. Absolutely awesome from start to finish. Every single step in the level feels like a revelation. Just brilliant. Definitely 5/5.
  I agree with Simon. Absolutly brilliant. You cannot have a different opinion :-)
SimonM 9 years ago
  Indeed, the puzzle is excellent!
Treazer 9 years ago
  Whoa! Another amazing level! I'm absolutely loving it :D

I'd also vote here :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "River Dance"

About Level "River Dance"

First post of the topic

Treazer 9 years ago
  Whoa! Another amazing level! I'm absolutely loving it :D

I'd also vote here :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg