Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Sunny Stairs ", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  I ain't complaining. xP
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Too much stars!
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  nice level, now lets compare my score on this to my score on "Rotations"
Jesus_luvr 14 years ago
  thanks, catz!!! :D
catzrock96 15 years ago
  nice 1, Jesus luvr! I got 241.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  oh... ok then. srry. I'm just in a hard stage of my life right now, so, yeahhh...
If anyone has an idea for my next level, that might make the level (not this one) become official, I'd REALLY apprecitate it!
newrat 15 years ago
  No no no I'm not saying its a bad level at all, I actually think its fun. Its just that people generally comment about specific challenges or issues in a level. Since most ppl wouldve completed this quickly and easily, they would have likely just moved onto the next level. With longer levels people have made more of a time commitment and so get more attached, thus feel more inclined to leave a comment. Thats my theory anyway...
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  when a level first comes out if gets commented on a lot. then it pretty much doesn't get commented on anymore unless it is official.. bc people don't come across it anymore
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  no...its not a bad level its good but its short...
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  okee... so... ur saying it's a bad level? that's ok. I didn't expect my levels to be much of a success, anyways...
newrat 15 years ago
  ?! You've got 11 comments. And maybe ppl havent commented much on this one because it is quite short and easy.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  :( Why does NO ONE ever comment on my levels??? :(
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  THANKS! I appretiate that a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yooky425 15 years ago
  love the idea of lots of stars makes me happy and you :)
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Ok. Thanks, minmay!
@demonicyoshi, thanks! I did that because I like stars, too! :P

I'm about to edit, so I hope it'll be better! (but, I'm only gonna change the sun...)
minmay 15 years ago
  Remember that you also need to make the huge piles of stars at the beginning (and the checkpoint) smaller. On some computers they can slow down the game and even make the music stop, which is bad.
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  lots of stars, just the way i like it!
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Thanks, everyone! These r the BEST reviews I've gotten, so far! oh_bebe, i'll do that! THANKS!
racersda 15 years ago
  Nice level but very short. The hedgehogs that get taller have been in other levels before.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  A tip on how to make the sun neater-- for the round part just make a dot but size 50 or 100 or whatever you want =)
1jase 15 years ago
  it a nice first level but there are to many stars maybe you could think of something to make it longer but overall its kinda good
minmay 15 years ago
  Nice, actually. The sun is very messy though, and the placement of stars at the beginning is too dense.
(I accidentally saved my score...)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Sunny Stairs "

About Level "Sunny Stairs "

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  Nice, actually. The sun is very messy though, and the placement of stars at the beginning is too dense.
(I accidentally saved my score...)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg