Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Dark Room", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 4 years ago
  if possibly, rate 25++/5
It's like official!!!!!
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Perhaps I will attempt this level sometime, although at the moment I cannot. I love the fact that most of the level can be solved easily, but that the last two blocks force you to actually take a much more difficult and roundabout route to solve the level. I can see a way to solve it now, and I must agree with TM in saying that it is extremely well designed. I can't rate it 5/5 having not solved it or at least put a significant amount of time into it, but design-wise and cleverness-wise, it seems fantastic.
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Thank you TM. Glad to hear the time spent was worth it :)
ToughMan 9 years ago
  No comments Svart. If I could freely rate it, I 'd say 100/5. It really deserves an Honor as it has been extremely well thought and designed. Perfection! State of the art! I had to take a paper and a pen to solve it. Thanks for the fun and the challenge. No comments indeed (lol).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Dark Room"

About Level "The Dark Room"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 9 years ago
  No comments Svart. If I could freely rate it, I 'd say 100/5. It really deserves an Honor as it has been extremely well thought and designed. Perfection! State of the art! I had to take a paper and a pen to solve it. Thanks for the fun and the challenge. No comments indeed (lol).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg