Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Stagnant Space", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  Wow I found my own way with 15 moves, can't get 13.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Looks like the solution wasn't as clever as I had hoped. This one took me around 15 minutes to solve just because I got stuck doing it one way, and I was hoping it would be tricky for you guys too. Judging by the rating it was taken as rather plain x/

And for the record I'll just say here that I try to adjust my levels based on what gets rated 3/5 or 5/5 to some extent. Of course, I have some that I think aren't fantastic but use a different or unique design that I rarely submit, but ratings DO influence design, regardless of how much designing experience I have.

Thanks all.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Stagnant Space"

About Level "Stagnant Space"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Looks like the solution wasn't as clever as I had hoped. This one took me around 15 minutes to solve just because I got stuck doing it one way, and I was hoping it would be tricky for you guys too. Judging by the rating it was taken as rather plain x/

And for the record I'll just say here that I try to adjust my levels based on what gets rated 3/5 or 5/5 to some extent. Of course, I have some that I think aren't fantastic but use a different or unique design that I rarely submit, but ratings DO influence design, regardless of how much designing experience I have.

Thanks all.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg