Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Impurity", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 1 year ago
  Hey I changed the level back to the way it was before where the pink block is in middle, idk if it was linked with the other blocks. I reset the scores. I won't do this anymore, causes too much chaos.
john96 1 year ago
  I'm not saying Chris is a bad person, but do you think he's trying to edit the levels to make it easier for him to solve cause I noticed on all the levels he changed the categories on he has posted a score. That is cheating by abusing his admin powers and if it is, it needs to be reported.
nelson90 1 year ago
  Hi Chris, why did you change this level? The pink was in the middle of the yellow square (see the thumbnail). It is now extremely easy to solve, I did it in 13 moves ...
chris3000 1 year ago
  Extremely rough to solve, so I changed it to hard. Not many people have beat this.
chris3000 1 year ago
  I might have to call it quits with this one, I just can't construct the white/yellow into their goals.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Impurity"

About Level "Impurity"

First post of the topic

chris3000 1 year ago
  I might have to call it quits with this one, I just can't construct the white/yellow into their goals.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg