Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Deadly Sweet", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 8 years ago
  My Kinda Ratings For Starter To PRO

Newbie- Rank 2000 Or Less-5 Lvls Completed-At Least 1 Official

Starter-Rank 750 Or Less-50 Lvls Completed-At Least 15 Official

Good-Rank 400 Or Less-250 Lvls Completed-At Least 50 Official-At Least 3 Accepted Lvls Made

Mediocre(My Stage)-Rank 150 Or Less-400 Lvls Completed-At Least 120 Official-At Least 15 Accepted Lvls Made

Pro(Your Stage)-Rank 90 Or Less-1000 Lvls Completed-At Least 139 Official-At Least 40 Accepted Lvls Made

Official Famous Expert-Rank 5 Or Less-2500 Levels Completed-At Least 139 Official-At Least 75 Accepted Levels Made-At Least 5 Official Levels Made
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I knew you were good enough
kalina200 8 years ago
  Annnnnnnnnnnd Done

And I Just Owned It
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  It's not particularly difficult, if you learn it, it is quite easy...
kalina200 8 years ago
  I Wouldn't Say I Was A Pro At JG2 Because Im Only Rank 138 And I Have Only Completed 138/139 And Im Not Even A Great Designer (It Says On Designers) Im A Mediocre And Canno't Complete Hard Lvls Like This
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I don't think so, I reckon you can do it.

5/5 anyway, not as hard as I expected, but that is a good thing as the hardest level I have ever beaten is Spirit World, which is insanely hard, but you have made harder... Much harder... So thanks for making it moderate for your standards
kalina200 8 years ago
  Too Hard 4 Me But I Still Gave 5/5 Keep Up
Keep Up The Great Work Kiethy
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  That was very hard... Right at the end there is that, thing.
kalina200 8 years ago
  O.......................h...................
SuperMario 8 years ago
  This level was so great it made me appear out of nowhere.
PineappleDude 8 years ago
  Where's the shortcut? ^^
kalina200 8 years ago
  Agreed With Ferrari I Give This Level A 5/5
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  As is usual with your levels, the gameplay is fun. I also really like the concept of the design, but I feel the execution of it could have been slightly better in some areas, like the line that reaches the bottom of the screen between the "stop"-button and the "menu"-button. The lethal line does not seem to follow the speed line smoothly. However, this is nitpicking, and the level deserves a 5/5 from me.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Deadly Sweet"

About Level "Deadly Sweet"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  As is usual with your levels, the gameplay is fun. I also really like the concept of the design, but I feel the execution of it could have been slightly better in some areas, like the line that reaches the bottom of the screen between the "stop"-button and the "menu"-button. The lethal line does not seem to follow the speed line smoothly. However, this is nitpicking, and the level deserves a 5/5 from me.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg