Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "2 o'clock", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 9 years ago
  Difficulty changed to easy.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Completely forgot about this. Can I change this to easy?
SimonM 9 years ago
  Yeah I agree, It should be easy. Cool level though.
patio09 9 years ago
  There are a lot of solution possible but once you've the 8 mover you'll understand the title...
But no its not kids
kiethy342 9 years ago
  I wasn't really sure with this one. I couldn't tell whether people would be able to interpret the title easily enough. Perhaps it should change to easy?
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Should this really be kids? The intended solution is easy to miss. I moved one of the single blocks first myself and solved it in 13 moves, but it wasn't that easy. Even when you're on the right path it's not totally obvious. It's trickier than Mysterious Orb (BLockoban) IMO. Should be Easy at least.

That said, regardless of which way you solve it, it's a solid puzzle. The intended solution is pretty elegant too. 5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "2 o'clock"

About Level "2 o'clock"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Should this really be kids? The intended solution is easy to miss. I moved one of the single blocks first myself and solved it in 13 moves, but it wasn't that easy. Even when you're on the right path it's not totally obvious. It's trickier than Mysterious Orb (BLockoban) IMO. Should be Easy at least.

That said, regardless of which way you solve it, it's a solid puzzle. The intended solution is pretty elegant too. 5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg