Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Line switcher", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

alex98779 15 years ago
  cool level!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  ok , i will try somethings....
jp 15 years ago
  But the level offers a pretty nice challenge without those dirty invisible lines IMO.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  aw...

i need those invisible lines to set up a trap but if they are visible ,the part where i put them isn't challengic anymore and has then no point to do somethings in the level...so it's:i keep the invisible lines or i remove that part for somethings else.

also i yet made all possible shortcuts impossible :-)

i go add a checkpoint and some time.

as for the invisble line , i rewait an opinion after my little message and *ahum* i gave all my tracks a capital letter so that's 1 thing less to do :D
jp 15 years ago
  No need for invisible lines here, make them visible please.
the level is very long, i did'nt check all of it but maybe you shouldtry topay attention to any un wanted shortcut, and to add some checkpoints also.

[edit] Btw, congrats for the captial letter at the begining fo the titel, wow :) .

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Line switcher"

About Level "Line switcher"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  No need for invisible lines here, make them visible please.
the level is very long, i did'nt check all of it but maybe you shouldtry topay attention to any un wanted shortcut, and to add some checkpoints also.

[edit] Btw, congrats for the captial letter at the begining fo the titel, wow :) .
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg