Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Co-ordinate", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  That was a really interesting trick, I've never seen anything like it, brilliant level. How did you do this?
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Yes, it's true. I have made similar levels. Not many difficult ones like this though, I usually make them kids/easy.

Edit: I have made similar ones, although the aim of them is to get past the bombs in a similar set up to this situation, but avoid them. So this is the tiny slightest bit different.
SimonM 9 years ago
  This trick is not unique. There are already a few levels that use this trick. I even think Kiethy made them. :)
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Wow. Truly a brilliant and such an obvious trick. Can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. Well done kiethy :)

While I partly agree with TM I still like the challenge of this little level. A harder sequel is definitely the way to go :)

5/5

EDIT: Depending on how clever the sequel is I'd consider voting a level with this concept official :)
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  I won, but it makes absolutely no sense why I won.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  I guess I'll just have to make a harder one with this concept then ;)
ToughMan 9 years ago
  This is an extremely amazing concept and great NEW trick which imo is "wasted" in a 5-move solution level. It would be perfect to have been included in a more challenging (more moves that you could actually miss the trick, at least not be too obvious) design. In any event 5/5 for just thinking about it Kiethy. You are a top class creator and honestly I dont mean wrong.
Treazer 9 years ago
  I don't have a clue.

edit: Nevermind xD 5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Co-ordinate"

About Level "Co-ordinate"

First post of the topic

Treazer 9 years ago
  I don't have a clue.

edit: Nevermind xD 5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg