Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "360 Degrees", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  Hardstyle republic - Restistance is futile! xD and i love it :) 5/5 (cant win but original + fun
minmay 15 years ago
  Okay, it's accepted now, I guess.
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  when you get to the exit you can't finish unless you go throught the rest of the level.( there are two entrances to the circle, one is blocked by an invisible line, the other must be reached by going throught the rest of the level)
minmay 15 years ago
  You're supposed to take the first cannon all the way to the exit? What's the rest of the level for then?
  You are suposed to take the fist cannon to the goal part, and Burfy is right there is an invisible line blocking the right side.

I fixed the other thing by adding an invisible dead line.
burfy 15 years ago
  I never managed to get to the goal when I used the shortcut (shoot from the first cannon to the goal area), I don't think it's even possible (there's an invisible line on the right side of the goal I guess).
And the other shortcut, as you said minmay, incredibly hard if possible at all.
Therefore I don't see it as a problem here, some silly and easy shortcut would be bad, but this is not the case...
minmay 15 years ago
  Yes, there is. You haven't fixed the shortcut I mentioned. When you get to the first cannon, you can shoot yourself straight to the part with the goal.

There's also another shortcut which I didn't see at first. If you get up enough speed then you can jump from the start all the way to the second checkpoint. (You can use the "stairs" as an intermediate step to getting there, if you like. In fact, you can even jump to the stairs and climb them to the exit, though that would be incredibly hard and perhaps not even possible at all.)

Sorry it took so long to respond...
1jase 15 years ago
  its very nice i dont see nothing wrong with it i dont know why its not accepted.
  ???
  Is there any more i need to edit? i want to here something so i can make this the best level ever.
racersda 15 years ago
  I can't even get past the beggining!
burfy 15 years ago
  now I tried it without going left first (leaving the cannon in its default position) and you are right, it worked all the times...I probably did not have it precisely straight before cause it worked only sometimes (damn hard to set the straight up position then...)
  i just did it 3 times in a row, are you shure you had it going completely straight up?
burfy 15 years ago
  very nice level, great ideas...
entering the circle above the intersection seems to be a bit random (independent on the skills), for me it worked like once in 10 tries while keeping the same direction of the cannon and that was annoying
Sillius 15 years ago
  maybe you should make the "worms" go a bit slower ?

edit: aaah you did never mind :D but you could change the first worm to normal instead of speed
  WHAT MORE SHOULD I EDIT?
  Jp: at the intersection you follow the up arow, i made the blue cannon slightly out of the circle, so if you hit it on a straight up angle you get it.

{and if this isnt were your stuck explain more}
menyhert 15 years ago
  Super!
jp 15 years ago
  I don't understand how you can beat it ?
minmay 15 years ago
  Great, but it's possible to skip a very large portion of the level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "360 Degrees"

About Level "360 Degrees"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  Great, but it's possible to skip a very large portion of the level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg