Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I HAVE LEVELS WAITING TO BE EVALUATED!!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  You can't call for an admin on levels not evaluated or not yet commented. So using the forum is the only way Anyway, this will not change anything as the level are evaluated when we can and that's all.
doomlord 15 years ago
  It's kinda like passing down through the forums with topics. Think of it as being down there if there isn't activity. The only real way to get it noticed is call for admin before evauluated.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I have one HP level that has been waiting a week, and another that has been waiting 17 days!
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Mayby
Im 15 years ago
  I'm not sure, but I think it's 1-3 hours after they're evaluated
murtaza64 15 years ago
  but it said made 1-3 hours ago
pkb123 15 years ago
  Maybe they were made before yours
murtaza64 15 years ago
  yeah, but for two weeks? thats too much, and others have been evaluated before mine.
pkb123 15 years ago
  I have a level waiting to. I think a lot of people do but the admins are busy so we will just have to be patient.
murtaza64 15 years ago
  I HAVE a level waiting for 2 weeks for jump gear 2, Switches (Jump Gear 2), and for 1 day, Automatics v0.6 (Jump Gear 2). please someone?

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

murtaza64 15 years ago
  I HAVE a level waiting for 2 weeks for jump gear 2, Switches (Jump Gear 2), and for 1 day, Automatics v0.6 (Jump Gear 2). please someone?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg