Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Gravitation", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 9 years ago
  Nice catch on the double negative. It's hard to make a point when you use bad grammar. hehe I apologize myself. I did take your purple remark the wrong way. No problem, it's blue now.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  It's now fixed. I apologize for the trouble.

"I don't think links that are un-needed and asymetrical are not aesthetic"--I assumed this is the opposite of what you were meaning.

EDIT: If you interpreted "it doesn't need to remain purple" as me saying it doesn't need to be fixed, that's not what I meant--I was just saying since I'm trusted I could easily make the change in a couple of seconds if/after it was accepted. I guess it's a matter of semantics, but it's not important now anyway.
oldmtnguy 9 years ago
  I accepted this position to make sure that this game's standards were upheld by all designers, including you. I don't think links that are un-needed and asymetrical are aesthetic. Your level will remain purple until it is fixed.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Originally design involved the colored blocks being linked to the whites with different goal placements. I couldn't solve it so I removed the white links, but I left the colored links for aesthetics. I can remove them if you'd like, but the level certainly doesn't need to remain purple for that small change.
oldmtnguy 9 years ago
  Why are there links to nothing?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Gravitation"

About Level "Gravitation"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 9 years ago
  Why are there links to nothing?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg