Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tail Chaser", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  You are indeed correct TM. I used to have a white goal in the middle preventing the 8-move solution, but I hadn't been able to solve the level for a day or so, and I forgot about the 8-move solution when I removed it. I'll drop the difficulty to kids and try again. Hopefully the raters will rescale the ratings to consider this as a kids level but it's not critical. Thanks for notifying me TM.

EDIT: Tail Chaser 2 has been submitted. Hopefully I didn't miss anything this time. ;)
ToughMan 9 years ago
  Concept is good CD but I am sure the 8 move solution was not intended. Please reconsider either creating a new one with the intended more challenging solution (recommended)or change the current design (which is kids to easy). I will rate it afterwards.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tail Chaser"

About Level "Tail Chaser"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 9 years ago
  Concept is good CD but I am sure the 8 move solution was not intended. Please reconsider either creating a new one with the intended more challenging solution (recommended)or change the current design (which is kids to easy). I will rate it afterwards.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg