Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Stronghold", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

svartgryning 8 years ago
  It was, the harder the better. And now I get to play it again and try to beat TM.
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  So, the initial idea with this one was that you had to get all the linked blocks to their "goals" without moving the smart wall off of the middle. However, I couldn't figure out how to make that system work perfectly (and without using the smart wall + a grey force field, there would be no way to match the last linked block), so I added the white blocks to make it more challenging for people who moved the smart wall earlier. I hope it was a good addition, it sounds so.

Also, dunno why the thumbnail is a lie. I've updated it twice but it still shows the old version of the level (without the whites).
svartgryning 8 years ago
  First it looked like the white blocks was useless, but believe me they really gave me some trouble at the and. Any way, a very nice level and fun to play :) 5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Stronghold"

About Level "Stronghold"

First post of the topic

svartgryning 8 years ago
  First it looked like the white blocks was useless, but believe me they really gave me some trouble at the and. Any way, a very nice level and fun to play :) 5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg