Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Kaplumbaga-2", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ercanii 15 years ago
  ok thanks
jp 15 years ago
  Renamed to Kaplumbaga-2.
pikachu67 15 years ago
  I pwnd the boss!
Hillycobber 15 years ago
  these are awsome levels :D but sorry what does kaplumbaga actually mean hahaha
ercanii 15 years ago
  I have updated this level
jp 15 years ago
  ercanii, you have already a level waiting to be edited (Kaplumbaga-2(easy) (Rolling Turtle)). Before submitting a new one I would rather that you edit the one that need to be edited. A level that is not edited, is removed after a while.

The design is very nice but it seems you didn't listen to the remarks of minmay.

THIS LEVEL NEEDS CHECKPOINTS. You must not force the player to start again from the begining each time s/he dies. IT'S BORING.
You make always the same mistakes on all your levels.

And as minmay said, you must make some effort on your english writing skills (use google and online dictionnaries).
And you have to clean up some of your curves.
MooKings 15 years ago
  This level really needs some checkpoints!
racersda 15 years ago
  Before the devil snowman there should be a checkpoint. Either that or make the tank's path go faster because it boring to wait if you die.
ercanii 15 years ago
  All right , did you like my level ?
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Ya. There REALLY should be some more checkpoints
geckojsc 15 years ago
  It's annoying to have to go though the first part all over again if you die. It's also quite confusing. Please clean up the curves as well!

The grammar is terrible, but I'll fix that for you.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Kaplumbaga-2"

About Level "Kaplumbaga-2"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  It's annoying to have to go though the first part all over again if you die. It's also quite confusing. Please clean up the curves as well!

The grammar is terrible, but I'll fix that for you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg