Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Autos are Overrated", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 8 years ago
  Very good level, super fun and kinda challenging! :)
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Now that I got the level to work I quite enjoyed it :) Well done!
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  It's not exactly an auto, yes, but it was still a very fun level. I enjoyed the concept. 5/5
MatthijsM 8 years ago
  finally a good level again. Best level made by you SuperMario :)
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  its not an auto though, it may contain auto segments, but as soon as you require switching buttons with timing, the overall level is not an auto.
If this level can be considered an auto, then all the elevator levels in rolling turtle are autos too.
SuperMario 8 years ago
  i'll talk about this level's origin, since i'm inspired enough to type why. let's start with the obvious fact: this level is inspired by asteria's "Just Two Arrows (Jump Gear 2)". the difference is that it's sliightly more challenging, specially those parts with the small lines because they're confusing. i mean, you don't know which arrow do you have to press.

another fact is that i wanted to try something different rather than doing ramps all over the place. it was just same gameplay with different atmosphere. i guess i'll confess that my level Veteran Climber (Jump Gear 2) is my personal best work so far. i know it doesn't have so much background, but it's a good example of how to make a hard level that isn't semi-impossible. it's not as hard as Stars Witness (Jump Gear 2) or Alone in the Dark (Jump Gear 2), but you still can feel satisfaction after completing it. that's just me, by the way.

the third and last fact is that this is my first "accepted" auto. this was my first auto: Don't move (Jump Gear 2). you can't tell me that that level is good.
Asteria 8 years ago
  I got it to work.
I think I know what your doing wrong Ferrari. Instead of holding down all the way to the cable car part hold up, right before it on those small lines and then hold down at the cable car part.
SuperMario 8 years ago
  After the ramp that makes you jump with your wheel you must hold up. And then hold down when you're about to get to the cablecar part.

This level is supposed to be a confusing kind of auto. May be a little hard for any people who hasn't played Asteria's level.
I have tested this level so many times to make it work.
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I can't get this to work. First I hold up, then I switch to down after I leave the first line. I keep holding down until I leave the cablecar-section. At this point I have tried to keep holding down, switch to up and release all buttons, but all of these give the same result: I crash in the lethal line underneath the second of the very short, vertical lines. What am I doing wrong?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Autos are Overrated"

About Level "Autos are Overrated"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I can't get this to work. First I hold up, then I switch to down after I leave the first line. I keep holding down until I leave the cablecar-section. At this point I have tried to keep holding down, switch to up and release all buttons, but all of these give the same result: I crash in the lethal line underneath the second of the very short, vertical lines. What am I doing wrong?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg