Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Dodge it", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  This is quite alright for a first level, but unfortunately I cannot accept it. The concept of this level is not one that suits a racing game like this, and it is also a slightly overused concept. If you would like to get your future levels accepted I would recommend that you base them on concepts that do not predetermine the scores to such an extent, and that you add some background design. Also remember to hold the shift-key down when taking the thumbnail, and try not to include the ghost rider in the thumbnail unless it is there as an effect.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Dodge it"

About Level "Dodge it"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  This is quite alright for a first level, but unfortunately I cannot accept it. The concept of this level is not one that suits a racing game like this, and it is also a slightly overused concept. If you would like to get your future levels accepted I would recommend that you base them on concepts that do not predetermine the scores to such an extent, and that you add some background design. Also remember to hold the shift-key down when taking the thumbnail, and try not to include the ghost rider in the thumbnail unless it is there as an effect.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg