Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Defusal", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 8 years ago
  The short one was better.
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  Okay, I think I finally solved the issue with smart walls chasing the grey block back down. I should be done editing. Simon, would you mind deleting scores?

Raters, please revisit this one as well.
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  Dangit, let me take another crack at it. Simon, can you make this purple?

Thanks for the info Treazer, and thanks for the comment svart. The hardest part was figuring out how to shake the smart walls after you pull them. I'll put my brain back to it once it's editable.

edit: I already see how to fix the first problem you mentioned, Treazer. Just gotta solve the second...
Treazer 8 years ago
  There are even two workarounds; letting the blues explode after the grey is in a good position or
letting the grey follow a smart wall the way down so he can move up without really moving up (the blue and the grey outside move up, though) and then moving left or right and collect all the smart walls.
svartgryning 8 years ago
  I see what you intended to do. Unfortunately there is a work around and that was some monotonic. This is otherwise a really good concept, cant recall seeing this in any other level ether, so I hope there is a fix :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Defusal"

About Level "Defusal"

First post of the topic

svartgryning 8 years ago
  I see what you intended to do. Unfortunately there is a work around and that was some monotonic. This is otherwise a really good concept, cant recall seeing this in any other level ether, so I hope there is a fix :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg